Monday, May 28, 2018

NEW BEGINNINGS & LASTING MEMORIES

      Six months ago, I had no idea that I would be involved in new beginnings, again.  All my life I have wished for a certain lifestyle.        As I write this, I realize that being a part of the Temple Israel family and the life I have fashioned, teaching and helping people to better health has surrounded me with a myriad of interesting, out-of-the-box thinkers and has filled much of that wish. I have many lasting memories of the paths I've followed. The choices I made include my formative years, my marriage, my children and grandchildren, my struggles of finding the perfect career, decades of aging and all that entails, and, now, the anticipation of joining with  another like soul is exciting. I feel that letting go of negative thoughts, lightening my 'stuff' of things I really do not need any more and trusting that I am going in the right direction has allowed good things to come to me. At the ripe age of 79, this is like a miracle.     So my message to this subject of  New Beginnings & Lasting Memories is that no matter your age, embrace your life, learn from your mistakes, share your love and your expertise with those less fortunate, forgive everyone and yourself before it is too late and cherish all your experiences, for they are what made you who you are today. And live in  this moment. It is the only moment that you can be sure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment